My BEST 21st!

by - Friday, May 16, 2008

It's now 0248... But I still couldn't sleep because I was overjoyed by my earlier birthday celebration. I didn't know there was a surprise waiting for me. I was shocked when I saw my cousin sis brought 2 of my closest friends to my house... then was even more surprised when I were brought to Bukit Jalil and saw the way they decorated the floor with the word "21st" using candles and my dear holding a cake singing me birthday song. Most of my former form 6 friends were present and I was touched till my eyes had tears. I was having mixed feelings at that particular moment - touched, happy, excited, surprised, shocked... And all these made me couldn't talk for almost a minute.

All this, I have to thanks my dear because she did a lot of planning and calling up people for my surprise celebration. It might have costs her a lot of phone credit and effort to gather up the friends and I'm really really happy that they came. I couldn't hide my joy when I saw them and the decoration + the cake. Caryn told me she has never seen my expression like this before... And I told her because I was never been touched till tears like this.

At first, I was quite worried that my 21st will be gone forgotten or might be just passed by like another normal day... But I was very wrong because I believe this is my best birthday ever, and this piece of memory will always remain in my heart forever.

My dear has again created another unforgettable moment for me.. so to my dear, I really don't know how to thank you anymore because whatever I feel for you is really beyond words to describe. I just know that I'm very fortunate to have known you, because you're the only one who will put in so much of effort just because of my 21st... In others eyes' my 21st might be just a simple birthday.. but to you, you've made me felt special... Just like my birthday is really an important event. Thank you so much. Love you. ^^

p/s: To all who was involved in my surprise celebration, I couldn't express how happy and touched I am... But deeply in my heart, I know I won't forget you all. Never will...


You May Also Like

0 comments