I'm TAGGED

by - Saturday, May 31, 2008

I'm tagged...


Instructions:
Remove 1 question below, and add in your personal question, make it a
total of 20 questions, then tag 5 people in your list, list them out at
the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has
been tagged.
指示:删除其中一道问题,然后加入一道自创的问题,问题的总数是20题,然后标明5个人在回复的尾端, ,通知他们被盯中了~!

1. What is your first thought when u saw this tag?
当你看到被标中的第一个念头是什么?

+ Sigh.. I'm being tagged again..


2. What is your favorite type of the movie?
你最喜欢那一类型的电影?

+ Any type.. I love all sorts of movie.


3. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
如果有人赞助你飞机票,你会到哪里?

+ Paris or Greece, a very romantic place indeed.


4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
你认为钱可以买到快乐吗?

+ Money can provide security, but not necessarily happiness.


5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
如果你将给予一个实现愿望的机会,你想怎样?

+ All my beloved ones are safe and sound, leading a happy life.


6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
你相信没有金钱还能生存吗?

+ I believe I can't. Money is not everything, but without money, it's definitely nothing.


7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
你最怕失去什么?

+ All the ones I loved. I cannot imagine living without anyone of them.


8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
如果你有1百万,你会做什么?

+ Half will be used to further my studies. The other half will be spent on my loved ones.


9. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you recently?
最近最糗的事件是什么?

+ Hmm.. Not that I can think of at this moment.


10. What will you do at the midnight?
半夜十二点会在做什么事?


+ Watch TVB series, online, chatting, talk on the phone... anything except sleeping.

11. What makes you happy?
什么令到你开心?

+ Every little thing makes me happy, a surprise birthday celebration by friends, sitting at home nothing to do, watching drama, "yum cha" with friends.. a lot a lot..


12. What have you wished most recently?
目前你最大的愿望是什么

+ To finish my degree course as soon as possible, to be a successful pharmacist in the future.

13. What is your talent?
你的长处是什么?

+ Procrastinating, sleeping, online, watching TVB series.. ><


14. If you have a superpower, what would it be?
如果你超异能,你会做什么?

+ To turn back the time, to prevent unhappy events to happen.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
你觉得生命中最重要的是什么?

+ My family and friends. Not more than that.

16. What do you do when you're alone?
当你单独是,你会选泽做什么?

+ Watch dramas online, Read books, listening to music, sleeping..

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
如果给予你一个改变本身个性的机会, 你会挑哪一部分?

+ To be more determined. I tend to do things half way and then give up...

18. Give comment on the person who tagged u.
给予标你的朋友一点意见。

+ A person whom I can rely on or the rest of my life. She's more than a friend, more than sister. She's like my second half.

19. What is your least favourite animal?
你最不喜欢的动物是什么?

+ Snakes. I wish they will vanish forever.

20. What is your ultimate addiction?

你的基本嗜好
是什么?
+ Watch series, online, take pictures!

People listed here, you're it.你中标了,恭喜~!
I choose to break the rule. I'm not going to tag anyone.. Guess this is a good news.. =)


You May Also Like

0 comments