Secrets that are not to be revealed...

by - Saturday, June 07, 2008

To the 4 person I've always loved.. and always will...

We've always quarreled and argued since the first day we knew each other, but that actually strengthen our friendship, and I've even like you more each day as my friend. It seems to be you've always have the right way to make me laugh and set me a good mood throughout the day. I always complained to you how worry am I, how stressful am I, how sad am I.. But after chatting with you, I'll feel better. Each time. And this time around, you told me that you feel sad + worry, and I'm sorry that I can't console you nor make you feel better like you did to me because in my heart, you are always a very cheerful and carefree person. You told me what's bothering you, and asked me to delete them from my memory unless I'm in a conversation with you because you don't want others to find out. Although I can't make u feel better, but I'll be a good listener and promise to keep your secrets well. I'm sorry that I argued with you again when you're not in your mood...

My darling girl... I wouldn't know whether your relationship will turn out well or not, but I still feel slightly guilty for not stopping you from starting this relationship which we all knew along that it won't work out. If I could have at least told you the truth, you would not be bothered by so much problems now. You called and told me all sorts of your feelings, and made me promised not to voice out a word to anyone... I did and so even in front of our closest friend, I will not betray you. However, I really hope you will not make the same mistake twice because once is enough for you to remember for the rest of your life. Just to say that I'm very thankful that our trust was build in no more than two years time, and I do appreciate you a lot. Your secrets too will forever kept hidden by me...

To you, I don't know what to say. I've called you all sorts of name... described you in all sorts of ways.. but who actually you are? Who actually I am to you? I don't know what exactly made us drifted so far apart.. You always leave me with mixed feelings... For once, I've tried so hard to maintain the friendship between us, but it turns out to me that you're not appreciating my every move. When I finally decided that I should back out, you came and approached me.. I really don't know what's on your mind then. Today, I've stricken with guilt by a truth I found out unexpectedly. You seems to be avoiding me and replied coldly, but all along you've treated me quite well.. But why? If you're really nice to me, why not show it... Is it because you felt sorry for me? Is there a guilt feeling you have for me? Or you feel that there's a need to compensate me for not keeping all the promises you've made? I don't understand.. and I guess I never will... Because you're a person who won't explain things. Anyway, I'm still very grateful to have known this, at least I know you're still very caring...

Lastly, to my dear who worried me most. I've seldom see you this upset. And the worse is, I don't know what your problem is. You told me that this is a secret you cannot reveal. You've never hidden anything from me before, so I guess this time it's really a very serious matter. You told me how much you wanted to tell me, but I told you not to. Because if you've decided not to tell me in the first place, I knew this is not something I can help you with. You were not even concentrating when we went out together, and whenever we stopped talking... your thoughts will wander far. You said sorry to me because you felt you've bored me and will continue to be like this for this recent period whenever we are together. But I won't mind my dear... It's because there's trust and faith between us, so I know you'll have your way to solve things.. and I chose to believe you. If there's one day you feel like exploding or you felt you can't keep the secret within you anymore, I'll be here available for you. Not only now, but forever will...


You May Also Like

0 comments