Guiltiness...

by - Friday, June 13, 2008

Feeling guilty? Yes / No? Definitely YES...

Why? Because I've broken a promise or two.. Or might it be three or four more.. I felt bad for keeping the truths within myself, and yet after telling it out, I felt worse! I don't know am I supposed to keep my promise or not... At last, my heart tells me not to. I HAVE TO tell out the truths before the everything gets too carried away. telling a white lie is good for someone I guess... If I ever lied to you, please believe that it's for your own good. I know some people might think I'm only covering myself for lying but I whatever I did is never intended to hurt a person. Feeling truly sorry.

And now I know... Sometimes, it's really hard to keep a decent promise. Or might be this is the reason why you never keep your promises to me? I guess this must be it.
So don't ever bother if you can never fulfill it, because I already knew that you'll never be able to do what you have said in a life's time.

p/s: still, I believe that promises made are not meant to be broken... *I'm so gonna bang my head against the wall after this.. SORRY!*

The time now,
2305... (Moodiness...)

You May Also Like

0 comments