Becoming Like You

by - Thursday, February 10, 2011

Time passes by each day by day, waiting for none of us... And this tells me that you are leaving soon. Sometimes, I will imagine life without you, and no matter how I think of it, life seems to be a little bit lonely without you with us.

I realised the more I hang out with you, I start to pick up your habits, and liking things that you like. If I could find one thing in common between us, I will be overjoyed - finally there's something coincident which I do not have to adapt from you. Even sometimes I talk and act like you do, without me learning them in purpose. This must be because of our frequent meetings recently... We can meet up to 5 times a week!!

Although I will take a long long time to get myself used to your leaving, I still hope that you leave. Your leaving is a turning point to quite a few of us. Maybe not many, but at least is it for you and me.

I will learn how to overcome problems when you are not around.
I will learn how to survive boredom in classes without your texts and funny mms-es.
I will learn how to go to places I don't know without you being the human-GPS
I will learn how to eat alone when I couldn't find a makan companion during the very last minute - as you always appear no matter what time I call....
I will learn how not to get sleepy when I am driving back home alone - since I can't talk to you on the phone anymore.. maybe I should try using toothpicks to open my eyes!

And.. most importantly, I will learn how to be self-motivating when you are not around to lift up my mood...

You May Also Like

0 comments