Live With More Determination, More Principles

by - Wednesday, March 09, 2011

It's time to make some changes - may it be minor or major ones...


I've always thought being kind and helpful, being nice is the way a person should be, at least myself have to be one. And I've let myself to live like that for the past many many years. However, only recently I realised, being like this makes me a person without principles and gradually losing myself. I say "Yes" easily, and can never make myself to say "No". People are taking me for granted and usually I am the one ended up hurting alone.


I sometimes do wonder and thought of raising this question "Why do you like to bully me so much? Why do you like to tease me so much?" But at last, I didn't do so... Because I know the answers I receive will be useless ones.


I do not want to be a person without dignity nor without principles, so this is the right time to show people out there what I've got in me... When I do not fight back, it does not mean I am defeated.. It just simply means that I do not want to fight. But if I do, I could be very harsh too... And that's the side I've been hidden for such a long time....

You May Also Like

4 comments