Set Me Free!!

by - Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's more than weeks since I had a good night's sleep... I am so used to sleeping for only 5 hours max a night, and this is driving me crazy! My skin's deteriorating - no joke! I can't make myself look into the mirror every morning I wake up... Because I will shock myself with me dark eye circles... @.@


And why this is happening?? All because of my course; it's taking up ALL my time. And when I say all, it really means all. My time is devoted to never-ending quizzes, assignments, lab reports, school events... And the list goes on.


Can't wait for the month to end... Can't wait for the holidays to greet me... Can't wait to go for a super-relaxing trip with my dear.. We need a great escape - from the tight dead-lines, from the usual routine, from the boring life, from the harsh reality...


So, please SET ME FREE!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments