Final Goodbye

by - Thursday, March 31, 2011

The day for you to leave has finally arrived. 3 months earlier, I knew you were going to leave on this day. And yet, at that moment I didn't really feel that you are leaving until now... We have been spending so much time together, hanging out like there's no tomorrow - might be because we were bored... or I knew I am gonna miss you going out with you when you leave. In just a blink of eye, 3 months passed by very quickly.


When you told me where you are leaving for, I've google and checked out the place. For me, it's far, it's unfamiliar.. it's deserted. Until now, I couldn't understand why you choose to work there. But again, it's all for your own good - so I am giving you all my best wishes.


These few days I've been too busy and doesn't really have time to keep in touch with you. I don't know if I will cry when I see you off at the airport later, I don't know if I will be very upset or not.. I don't know if my heart will feels like it has gone empty somewhere when I see your back leaving...


But, what I know is.. I am gonna miss your company for a long long time.


All the best to you, my dear friend. We will meet again when the time comes =)

You May Also Like

0 comments