Mua Big-day!

by - Sunday, May 29, 2011

It's time to resume blogging when I'm in the mood. The next update in about May's happenings will be about my 24th. This time around, I am able to celebrate my day without being hindered by examinations like the previous years. Last paper ended 2 days before 15th May - it's birthday! However, celebration wasn't big and lavish but just being simple with my loved ones with me. No cake is blowed this year. However, this is more than enough. =) 


Drinking Starker at Overtime to late chats at mamak stall to buffet lunch on Sunday noon to belated celebration at a simple cosy coffee shop - all these simple outings means a lot to me as all these showed that I'm being loved by many. My coursemates, my family, my friends. Thank you.


From this year onwards, I'll make it a habit to count my blessings on my birthday. When it comes to calculating, I realised there is a lot that I have to be grateful of. And the most grateful thing is to be born into this family. Being the youngest daughter, the youngest sibling, I am very much pampered and I get into my way most of the time. 


When the day for me to leave this world is here, I'll tell God that I wish to be born in this family again for my next life, next next life, and all the lifetimes I can have - having my same daddy, mummy, brother and sister. There's no where like home. Birthday just needs to this simple.

You May Also Like

0 comments