It's All About You

by - Sunday, May 01, 2011

I just done reading your recent post, and it touched me deeply. Slowly, I felt the words I'm reading on the screen becoming blurred by my own tears-filled eyes. You were not describing how sad you are, you were not complaining how hurt you feel, nor expressing your tears. Instead in your post, you said you have learnt how to hide your inner feelings not letting other people know and always carry a smile with you. You said you no longer cry easily, and have no other ways to express your grief and so you let writing to to take over the job. With all these recent posts of yours, I can't help thinking... Are you still facing sorrowness? If not, why have you let yourself blogged so frequently.

You said you have become stronger, and I believed you. Until now, I still do. Because you have showed me how you stood up from the place you fell. As what you have said, your wound left you a permanent scar, however life must go on. I know you will be reading my post, so I am here to remind you - the scar you've got might be permanent and over the years it will heal. Sometimes getting a scar is not such a bad thing, because I'm sure the journey leading to the road you fell must have been a good one, isn't it? Memories of taken the road before must have enough for you to relish for the rest of your life, right? And I know, if you are given the choice again, I am sure you will still make the same decision eventhough you know how much it hurts.

I think I can never really understand how deep your wound hurts because afterall I am not you. Although you are under the recovery process, and have been smiling more often now but I couldn't help feeling the tiny heartache in me. You've changed and become tougher over the year, but sometimes I wish your tears could flow again, telling me that you have not transformed so much from before...

You May Also Like

0 comments