Another Sleepless Night

by - Tuesday, August 09, 2011

I can't seem to bring myself to bed these days... Everytime I plunged myself on bed, my mind race with thoughts. I have yet to finish my work, and so I can't sleep in ease. I still have a lot to think about - there's so many questions in my head, but I can't search for the answers. Time is ticking away, deadlines are approaching and yet I am still thinking, not having any actions. Not that I do not want to act, but I would say I do not know how to act. 

I am crossing the tasks off my list one-by-one and yet the list grows. There must be a way to stop time, right? Please tell me there is a magic charm that will freeze time whenever I chant the spell. 

I need an escape... Or I should say, I need a hideout.

You May Also Like

0 comments