Major Breakdown

by - Monday, August 22, 2011

Never in my life I thought I will see him shed tears. He had always been a strong person ever since I know him. He never complains when work is too difficult, never gives up trying when things couldn't work out. He never even goes to a clinic or hospital when he is sick. He is such a person, with a strong will and strong heart.

However, today he held me in his arms flowing tears telling me that his heart aches when he sees me cry, and he is terribly sorry. But, did he know when I see his tears, my heart not only ache, but it shattered into pieces... Even if I attempt to pick up those pieces, they will pierce through my skin I know. I will end up hurting myself even more, so I do not bother about attaching those pieces together again... For once, I'll hold him tight and cry uncontrollably like a child again.

And then I realise... no matter how strong a person is, his tears can flow when he sees the one he cares and loves is hurt. The memory of him holding me in his arms played in the back of my mind for more than a thousand times today. And each time, my eyes are blurred with tears, knowing that if I had stayed stronger, if I had hold back my tears, if he hadn't see me being upset, he wouldn't have cried... Then I told myself, this is my first and last time I will see him shed tears. No more again I will let him feel heartache.

I am sorry...

You May Also Like

0 comments