Car crash....

by - Tuesday, September 06, 2011

.... yea again. I know. I couldn't count the times of my car being in and out of the car factory. It seems the boss of recognizes my dad, my car. Ever since the first purchase of my beloved Myvi / "ugly blue" - so some friends of mine call it that way >.< , I cannot recall how many accidents I've met - small and major ones. And most times, no matter how careful I am, people came and banged at my car. I wonder why...


Even I parked at a proper parking place, with no obstruction to the traffic, my car was scratched. There was another time when my car plat numbers were stolen! Why choose my car? Why me? I couldn't understand why.


I guess I need to go to the nearest temple and have do some praying. 


p/s: Dear God, please protect me from further road accidents, because if You do not... I'm afraid I'll die from heart attack soon.. 

You May Also Like

0 comments