She's Back!

by - Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Missy Catherine is finally back at home!  I can't believe how fast time flies... She has been away from home, from friends for the past 3 years, and now returned as a proud degree holder of the bachelor of acturial science. Oh dear, how I wish I can join your league to be the graduate soon! 

Few days ago...

A message was lying in my fb inbox, and then I saw this "Hey dear i bought ur bilberry longchamp ya... my flight is on wed 10.35pm... see u in msia la... hehe". Short and sweet - but missy, can you please notify me in advance (if there's next time) and not the night before u flew back... I was surprised because you told me you are not planning on return anytime soon! Anyhow, I'm glad that you are back and can't wait to see you. =)

p/s: And thanks for the Longchamp bag! It's so super sweet of you ^^

You May Also Like

0 comments