Recap: The Fun Weekend...

by - Tuesday, September 27, 2011

...Although I'm awfully sick, for 2 weeks. Fever had subsided, sore throat had healed, flu is long gone, BUT the cough won't just go away despite my efforts of staying away from cold drinks (okay.. I didn't try hard enough maybe) and fried food. Last weekend was exceptionally happy as I have a great company, and meeting great people. At first I thought I won't be meeting my dear for this week as she's sick too! Hers is a tiny bit more serious than my condition... But I guess sickness didn't stop us from hanging out. The plan was... Party all night + she's staying over at my place! Yay!! *screaming with joy*

Dear got free tickets to The Arthur's Concert, but we were washed with huge disappointment as the concert was a quite-boring one! Even Taio Cruz's performance didn't made it up for us.. and so we left  before the whole thing ends.. and still we were trapped in the jam for 2 freaking hours!

Looking helplessly at the cars piling up...

By the time we got out from the carpark, it's already 2am... but, wait! The late hour did not stop the patients from having another round of joy. After moving our bodies so much during the concert, we decided to grab some late night snack and join the guys (they are not supposed to be known!) for drinks at our private hang-out place. Dear and I were being good, we only drank Pokka tea =). The night was warm, and our laughter + coughing broke the silence... Friends are still the best. 

As for the rest of the night, I'll let the photos do the talking. I've only got a few as some are still in dear's iphone.

Theme of the night: Black
Curi this photo from my dear's fb. We *heart* this!

Reaching home by 5am, and we needa sneak into the house but our plan failed as the super-responsible-guard came at my front gate and told us there's something hanging at the back of my car. Issshhh.. Naughty prank from the little boy! Although frustrated, but dear and I can't help but to burst out in laughter... And luckily my family were still sleeping soundly. We tip-toed back into the house, and spent the last hour before sunrise bathing + a little bit of talking. Finally, it's sleeping time for the patients at 7am after medication. We are just crazy when we are together! 

After 7 hours of sleep, we were awakened by multiple phone calls. Even not because of those calls, we could have been awake due to the hot weather. After last night's craziness, it's time for us to slow down our pace and chill for the rest of the day. We drove out to Sunway to meet my cousin brother, whom is more like a friend to me than a relative. It's been some time since I met him, and I kinda miss him... Then we had our first meal of the day at 5pm in Bubba Gump Shrimp, we made the right decision as shrimps are our favourites! Still trying to be good, we only ordered hot drinks + steamed food. 

The perfect girl's outing =)
After photos-snapping with cousie and bidding goodbye, we headed home. And... stupid me for not knowing that I need to touch the "save" button when I take photos using apps ----> no photosss!! Only left those taken with the normal camera without effects.. >.<

The only photo with cousie...
The night ended perfectly with me having dinner with my beloved family. =) 

You May Also Like

1 comments