Best Friend Forever?

by - Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I promised him (The Best Friend) that I will sleep by 1am tonight, but I have a sudden urge to post this up - like right now, immediately. I am always like this when it comes to blogging. I can only post when my writing mood falls at the right place, and right time. 

Our friendship is developing fast, in just a few months we found us confiding in each other - having heart-to-heart talks, which I find it amazing myself as I am not a person who opens up easily. The reason behind is because I find him thinking very alike to me, sometimes I think he can read my mind *creeps* What triggers me to write this tonight at this hour (even reluctant to sleep) is because... I suddenly realise, our friendship might come to an end soon... not as literally end but we won't be as close as now in the future as we will part ways. So, this post will be kept as a memory =)

There are many times I was surprised by the way he replies me... Our conversation leads me remembering every word he said as those words did touched me deeply. He can say things like "If u die.. I'll die with u...", "I actually trust u more than anyone", "I just got up.. Dont feel like replying anyone except u". And each time he said those things, i know he meant every word. 

But, there was one particular conversation which left me teary eye... I didn't know why I teared but maybe because I was emotional that night, and he calmed me down. 

Me: G**** can't always be with u right?
BFF: Yea...
Me:Will u bu shi de if I leave someday?
BFF: Of course.. but i believe u won't disappear
ME: What if I do someday?
BFF: I trust u wont
Me: If? Will I be forgiven?
BFF: If.. I trust u will reappear.. I trust u.. I dont really trust people
Me: Even someday u find me betraying ur trust?
BFF: Will u?
Me: Well.. No one knows the future...
BFF: I trust u won't, if u really betray me, I trust u will have a very good reason...

His faith in me left my vision blurred with tears while I stared at the phone. I didn't know that someone could trust me this much (except for my dear of course...). It's his determination to trust me that touched me. Somehow I wish his determination is not only until this extend. I wish he has more faith in himself. I hope that he can believe that he deserves better and not always only wishing the best for someone else instead of himself. He is a person with a complex mind, where he has difficulty simplifying things I guess. He has a lot of thoughts running in his mind every now and then, and he gives me the feeling of he's constantly upset, but trying to put up a strong front, a happy face. And these few nights, I know.... he's really really upset. Please do cheer up, my dear friend! Do remember, no one will be as important to you as yourself should be.


Companion for drinkssss... 

He who needs multiple alarms to wake himself  up, but can wake as early as 6am to morning call me... 

This kind of best friend... Where to get one? =)

You May Also Like

0 comments