A Penny for My Thoughts

by - Saturday, September 17, 2011

There are so many thoughts running inside me these days. The past, the present, the future. I've been recalling, reminiscing, imagining. Recently, I've got really close to a friend, whom I find us thinking alike in many ways. It's pretty fast that we turned into best friends from normal friends. In only a few months, we could tell each other everything, well almost. He makes me sees another side of myself, which I know it existed within me, but I didn't acknowledge it. However, being around him emphasizes this side of me. The true-est side of me - which I am not ready to reveal it, yet. Maybe never. 


Everyone needs to keep a little secret, right? As for now, I will just keep this side of me buried inside... deep within. 



You May Also Like

0 comments