A Week of Break...

by - Saturday, September 17, 2011

... and i'm sick! It's Friday night again... (oopss!) 12am had passed. Saturday came. Break is coming to an end, and I'm so reluctant to return to reality! It's gonna be so busy all over again, and I can't wait for this year to end. Time just flew by, and it's September again. Everytime when I realise time just went by like this, I will stop in my track, asking myself "What have I done?" 


Many a times, I couldn't recall doing something meaningful. Whatever I'm doing now, is what I have did in the past. Yes, I am repeating my actions over and over again, only on a different time, at different places, with different people. I don't know if consistency is a good thing, but I guess it makes me who I am. Somehow, I know when next year comes, I will have to make a difference. I will learn to be different.


Next week is another beginning. It's time to strive forward.



You May Also Like

0 comments