Nostalgic

by - Sunday, October 02, 2011

I feel like I've back to my secondary school life - even for the briefest moment. Today's activities are just like the exact ones I did during that time. I couldn't remember how long ago was my last touch of basketball. I couldn't remember if I really ever knew how to play it. Standing at the basketball court holding the ball somehow time-traveled me back to those care-free days, where my girlfriends and I spent most time playing and fooling around after school hours. The memories of playing basketball together, going to the library, buying fruits at the school canteen... All came back like it was just yesterday. 

But, in reality.. Many years had gone by. People around me had changed. I had lost contact with many of the friends in my past. I, myself had changed too. More grown up I would say, more matured. Losing contact with my friends is one thing i can never get used to, no matter how many times it happened. I understand that when we reach some point of life, people around us move on and we part ways. So, to my friends I'm having now... I'll make the best of it before we move on to the next stage of life where we will lose each other.

To my dear, we'll somehow find a way to realise our goal someday, the one we've been dreaming for for years... 
To my close friends, we'll create as many happy memories as we can.
To Step G., we'll try hard to reunite although we are parting ways next year.
And lastly, to my BFF, we'll make some changes so that one day when I cross ur mind u will find that I've made a difference in your life... Like how u did to mine.





You May Also Like

0 comments