Perfect Family Day

by - Friday, October 14, 2011

Sunday is a day for relaxing and chilling at home - for most people I guess. To recharge and rejuvenate to face the first working/studying of the week (Monday). I only had 3 hours of sleep on the night before, and I know I can always choose to stay at home, sleeping away for the rest of the day... Like many other people. But, Sunday has another meaning to me. Sunday = family day. A day should be spent fully with my loved ones no matter how tired I am. 

Although waking up being cranky and groggy, seeing the beautiful weather made me smile. It has been sometime since I see clear blue skies with white clouds. It's good to breath in fresh air... My mood was lifted up almost immediately.


No way I can still feel sleepy at this beautiful weather =)


There's an arranged lunch today with the relatives from daddy's side. I grew up alongside with the cousins from mummy's side so I am not close with the cousins from daddy's side. However, as I grew up I learnt the importance of a family, and I made a lot of effort to be close with them, to keep in touch eventhough sometimes it means I have to make the initiative (I am not a very friendly person in fact...). Over the years, I've develop some bonding with them and I'm proud of myself for being able to stay close with my family. 

Happiest event of the day: Seeing my niece and nephew. Although baby boy was soooo manja that he wouldn't leave my side and keep on wanting me to carry him for the whole day, I am still happy with my aching arms for the next 2 days. 


They made me forget about my tiredness temporarily


The day was completed with a perfect dinner with only daddy, mummy, bro, and sis.  I have been awake for more than 15 hours after only 3 hours of sleep... I still feel bliss. Thank you God for sending me a perfect family. =) 

You May Also Like

0 comments