Three's A Crowd

by - Monday, October 17, 2011

On this day, my dear had an little accident... I know how upset she is and I feel I should be by her side, to giver her the warmth and support that she needs. I offered to pick her up from work, but she's working late and her colleague will send her home. But then, I know there's something I can do. I could drive out and at least create an opportunity to meet up. And so, while waiting for her to finish work... Starbucks is the best choice to sit around =)

Best companions ever - BFF and Bunnie
I called dear when she's about to off work and told her I was at Cheras. I could hear her voice talked in rush excitement - I knew I made the right choice to come out. While waiting some more for her to reach, I did a little pampering by buying her a Creme Brulee Macchiato, just to make her feel a little bit better. 

I never attempted to ask dear to be more happy, nor ask her to be more positive - because I knew what she needed at the moment is to complain, and rant, and curse on everything. When tomorrow comes, she'll be the cheerful girl again. Eventhough we were complaining about all the unfortunate events that happened to us, we could still laugh and joke. And I think, that's what are friends for - to be able to laugh together no matter how bad things are. We are just there to support each other even if the sky falls. 

And tonight, together we made an agreement...

We can still have a little fun although there's only 3 of us :p

Other than the agreement, we taught ourselves the top 5 ways to cry when we are upset...

Dear's Creme Brulee Macchiato are full of her writings...

And lastly, not to forget the pictures of the night...

Although we were wore dark color clothings, but we always carry our smiles whenever we are together =)


Joy of the night: I received 2 "Thank You" messages from both my dear and BFF, because I brought them laughter, they said. 




But little did they know, I was even more happier to see them smiling broadly. 

You May Also Like

0 comments