On a mission

by - Saturday, August 06, 2011

It feels like I'm on a run, struggling to get to the end-point and at the same time achieving all I can throughout the journey. It will come to an end, I know... But up to this point, I have yet to see the destination. 

How I wish there is 72 hours a day, but again I think if there really is 72 hours a day - by that time I will be wishing there will be 96 hours a day. And that's humanity... There's seems to be so much to accomplish these days, but too little time available. I'm trying not to procrastinate in doing my work, and to fully utilise my time but this effort comes to no avail as I'm a person with very little time management. 


Recently, I've engaged myself into the world of business. Yes, I'm starting a small little business - the more reason that I should manage my time carefully to ensure I can cope in everything I do. Despite all those PBL reports and assignments, I enjoy being busy all the time. 




P/s: Stay tuned to know what am I up too! (The small business I meant, of course...)

You May Also Like

0 comments