It's her Birthday! ^^

by - Wednesday, November 09, 2011

It's an exception that I'm blogging in green today - because it's dearie's birthday! (well a belated post... actually, but am glad to have met her on her exact big-day) =)

To start off with this, I promised to write her a 1000 of touching words to compensate her for the short-written birthday card I gave her. And so here I am, trying to challenge my writing skills once more, maybe not 1000 words but sufficient to express what I wanna say...

"My Dear,

This year is a day that we obey to celebrate like how you said because your birthday falls on 1/11/11. And it also marks the 11th year of the starting of our friendship. Very memorable, huh? =)

During high school, we talked about our ambitions, our dreams. We longed for the years to past by and having our own cars and limitless freedom so that we can see each other more often. We imagined ourselves having boyfriends, looking forward to college life and can’t wait to grow up. And indeed, time didn’t wait for us… We’ve grown up, driving our own cars to college, had relationships and had break-ups. We were excited about our first loves, and had our hearts broken. Because of you, broken heart is mendable, and wounds can recover. 

We being there for each other for all these years is a miracle. Our friendship itself is a magical bond. It is a wonder when it comes to u, where we can never get tired of seeing each other, and having endless topics to talk about. There were times when we almost drifted apart, but thank God we’ve pulled it altogether.

People say to strengthen a relationship, sometimes we need some quarrels and arguments. Now that I thought of it, we did had a very unhappy time in the past (if you still remembers), and that encounter taught me that I should appreciate this friendship. From that experience, I learnt from you that saying sorry is more important than self-ego, and how important it is to forgive and forget. Thank you my dear to have let me learned something valuable in the process of developing a trustworthy friendship between us.

It’s amazing how much of memories, ups and downs we’ve shared for the past one decade. It is a comfort to know that no matter how rough the road in front is, we know we will do just fine because at the end of the journey, we know we have someone who will always be there for us (like you and me). Thank you for being a friend, a companion, a sister – someone who wipes my tears when I cry, keeps me warm when I’m cold, lends me a shoulder to lean on when I’m tired, and catches me from the back when I fall.

So, on this very special day of yours, I wish for you endless happiness and joyful moments in life, and may all your dreams come true for every candles you’ve blown. (Oh, and more luck you need I guess *winks*)

Last but not least, I thank you, my dear for creating a presence in my life, being a part of my life. I love you. Always have, always will.”



As for the little celebration over a cuppa hot drink, and comfy late-afternoon chats... I'll let the pictures do the talking.


Can't hide my smile when I see her screaming in joy having to see Ms Diana as her birthday pressie (it's her wishlist!)



Top: Her new toy - Missy Diana, and we love everything in white =)


Not to forget our self-shots =)

You May Also Like

4 comments