Post-Exam Fever

by - Sunday, November 20, 2011

After 24 days, 576 hours, 34,560 minutes, and 2,073, 600 seconds... I am finally free from exams! I've been waiting and dreading for this day to come ever since study break started. I wished I could have skipped the whole 2 weeks of exam and slept those weeks away, but I still went through the exams. No matter how the outcome is, I want to temporarily shut off my thoughts about exams - at least for this coming 2 weeks. 

During exam days, I couldn't sleep for nights. Had an insomnia attacked and left me with puffy eyes + dark eye circles. I swore that I will replenish all the sleep I've missed, and yet... when exams finally ended... I was too excited to sleep, and can't wait to celebrate! And so... immediately after the last paper on Wednesday, my planning schedule is full of outings until the week ends. =)


Wednesday: The night when I'm done with exams - drinking session at our private hangout place

Thursday: My date of the day =)

Our sweet indulgence 

Thanks love for the souvenirs all the way from Hong Kong & Macau =))


Friday: The only photo we managed to snap, and yet still I needa steal from my dear's fb >.<

These are not enough. More outings to come! 


p/s: There is something still missing...

You May Also Like

0 comments