Remembering

by - Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Couldn't put everything in words, into a post for everything that occurred for the past one year. September last year onwards, I never deleted any of your whatsapp messages, phone texts, facebook messages, emails, and every little memory that we had together. Couldn't count how many messages we have sent - prolly' few hundred thousands of them. These few nights I've been reading back our conversations, trying to figure out how did our friendship developed. How did we let ourselves relied on each other so much - until the extend of making wake-up calls everyday? How did we managed to talked every single day without fail? How did we adapted ourselves to having each other then, and adapt ourselves again without contact today?

Spent some time to browse my timeline today, and then realised alot can happen in a year's time. My favorite part of timeline is when I found a comment or like from you. My heart still skipped a beat when I saw those old comments, as I unfold another memory. Then I spent a little more time to look at those old photos and thought, "Wow.. amazing". We've known for years, and yet our paths didn't really crossed until last year this time. Last year I wasn't blogging about you, and yet this whole year's blog you made the most appearance. But, I know this is not gonna last cause' I'm losing things to blog bout' you anymore. I don't know you like how I knew you before.
如果有一天我們變陌生了,那麼我就重新認識你. Is that even possible?

Sometimes, it's really weird how relationships grow among people. People meet, become close, and until one day it's time for parting ways - although there was this moment where we made promises like "Don't worry, I'll always be here for you". Fact is, we can only stay there as long as we can, but not forever. I'm grateful that in my life, there are some people who just never leave. 

You May Also Like

0 comments