Mina x Eastern Europe 2019'

by - Saturday, December 07, 2019

Yearly family vacation had us chose Eastern Europe this time. We couldn't afford the livelihood of free and easy trip for our elderly parents, hence going on a tour is a wise decision.
This time we went with Golden Travel Tour (GTT) for they are well-known for Europe tours. In order to accommodate nephew's holiday schedule we chose to go during year-end, which means cold winter time! I've always loved travelling in colder climate but worried that my parents might not be able to take it. This time, I made sure we are all well-prepared before departure.

Poland - Czech - Austria - Hungary: This is the route that we took. 

Arriving Poland!

What is a little adventure if there's no mishaps in my life? I should have known by now that it's not always smooth road ahead of me. Third day in vacation, I've lost my purse due to pickpocket. It was the last night in Poland and I haven't started spending money yet! I told myself it's alright, my passport and phone are still with me. Somehow, I still got a little bit moody. I've heard various stories of people being stolen their bags, pickpocket at Eastern Europe. I've been careful but apparently not cautious enough.

Every cloud has a silver lining it seems. I managed to make a police report upon arrival at Vienna on day eight of our trip, and this serves as an evidence to do my travel insurance claims later. 

These 12 days went by quickly and every place we went was merely a touch and go version. Well, the cons of following a tour. But this experience gave me a glimpse of the place that I would love to return to someday and explore further. While saving money for the next trip, let's just recall all the happy moments by scrolling through the beautiful photos.

Palace on the Water - Lazienki, Poland





Taking a stroll with my boy at the park




Auschwitz Camp, Poland

Family photo at Wieliczka Mine Salt


Wawel Royal Castle, Poland
Prague Castle, Czech
Charles Bridge, Czech 
The Prague Astronomical Clock

Famous spa town at Karlovy Vary
Cesky Krumlov, a UNESCO World Heritage Site

Love Lock Bridge, Salzburg Austria

Hallstat, Austria






The only photo of me at Vienna, Austria





I didn't want to write too much on this post because the routes weren't planned by ourselves. Gonna end this lengthy "photo album" post with a cute video of my daddy, my first love💗



You May Also Like

0 comments