It's one end, another beginning...

by - Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Today is and end to my trials, but also a beginning of my studies for my finals..
But how am i supposed to do it when i'm feeling so much like a holiday now... Gotta find some motivation to study harder... I can screw up my trials for all i care, but i cant afford to do that in my finals.. That's a big no-no.. I really gotta reach my target to be a pharmacist..
That's what i'm working hard for..That's the reason of my A-levels... Sigh...
Since the last 2 months i've been losing my motivation to study... Although it's been about 2 months,
i still thought of him occasionally.. Thoughts of the sweet memories can still make me smile to myself.. ^^
Guess that's a good thing.. I've slowly forgotten all the bad things..
Can only recall those good ones... It's and end.. Also a beginning...

You May Also Like

0 comments