All grown up.. and matured..

by - Friday, November 24, 2006

At a certain stage of everyone's lives, there will be changes.. there will be turning points..
In these 2 months, me myself has grown up.. although not a lot, but there is a change in me..
To 2 of my closest friends, they have changed too.. A better change of course..
A close friend who's studying abroad now, who once was a playful person.. Always teases me whenever he has the chance.. However, in this month's time, he's grown up... He's a more serious person now.. Knows how to handle situations.. Being more and more independent.. From him, i learn how to appreciate.. knows how to love people around me.. He reminded me of the warmth of family and friends... Hope he's doing really well over there.. i miss him a lot..i really do..
He once told me "believe in miracle, and there will be miracle for us".. Hope it's true... ^^
Another close friend of mine, she's a darling to me.. She stayed by my side when i'm at my saddest moment... She comforted me, helping me to grow.. This time, it's her turn to have her own problems.. She called me in the afternoon and cried over the phone.. All i can do is to tell her to believe that everything will turn out fine.. She have to have faith in herself.. At last, she called me again in the middle of the night last night.. She's fine at last.. She's out of her pain.. She's tired.. but she has grown up too.. She told me she's more matured by now.. She knows what to appreciate.. and definitely know what she wants.. I'm happy for her..
This is all our process of being more matured... There will be more to go in our lives...
There will be more choices to make.. More roads to be taken...
There will be sadness to let us know the meaning of happiness... There will be tears but also laughter... There are ups and downs in life... But we should learn to accept all of it..
Appreciate things although they may seem little to u..
Most things only happen once in our life time... Take ur time.. Enjoy them..
Most importantly, have faith in ourselves and also people around us..



You May Also Like

0 comments