Rainy days...

by - Tuesday, November 07, 2006

What will u do when it's raining non-stop for a day? There are people who enjoy rain while some just hate it.. I always enjoyed rain until there's one day i stopped enjoying it..
Because sometimes rain brings me back to some unwanted memories.. Although these memories are supposed to be sweet ones...
Rain nowadays makes me feel so moody at times..
Especially today... It has been raining non-stop for about 6 hours..
What can u do during rainy days? Stay indoors.. read a good book perhaps..
Or have a nice sleep.. Rest urself through a day, then prepare for a new day tomorrow would be a good idea..
I hope the rain brings more good than bad...
I hope i'll enjoy rain soon..
I hope when the next rain comes, i'll be happily thinking of the old days...

You May Also Like

0 comments