There are too many devils, too few angels

by - Tuesday, June 05, 2007

"There are too many devils, too few angels"... This is the personal message of a friend in msn... That night we chatted for a while about his intention of typing out this line.. It all started when i told him about the usage of many and much... The difference between uncountable and countable.. Well, that is not the point...
The point is what my friend told me reminded me one of my previous posts where i wrote how upset i was with someone's attitude and stuff, about wanting a revenge and also to let the devil side of me surfaced... not to be kind anymore.. What he said was angels nowadays don't try hard enough to help.. They give up too easily fearing of getting angry of someone.. It's because they are angels, they cannot let themselves be frustrated... They need to maintain their kind-hearted, not-to-be-angry character.. When people don't listen to them, they will simply just give up without giving a second try.. they are plain selfish.. Not like the devils, when they try to influence u, they will try their best...
After chatting with him on msn, i can't help thinking am i not trying enough to help those people around me? I sometimes don't do second attempts is NOT because I'm afraid that i will be angry or something.. (I'm not an angel after all).. Sometimes it just hurts to see when people keep on making the same mistakes and i can't do anything to pull them up.. People just don't listen easily.. Then i can only give up on them pretending not to see the worse happen..
But again, am i being too selfish? Or giving up too easily? Well, maybe revenge is not a necessary thing for me to do.. but being an angel? I'm far from it...


You May Also Like

0 comments