Best Friends Forever - Catherine Yap

by - Sunday, October 05, 2008

The day when I first approached you to ask for a lift back home because I have no transportation was still a fresh memory in my mind. I could still feel my face burned red for asking this favor when we've only known for a short period of time. ( I don't normally jump into stranger's car.. =p) Then our friendship began when you offered to drive me back and fro from college to home. You solved my transportation problem, and I solved your fuel costs. We met every single day and spent almost every lunchtime together. We spent so much time together, I felt like something was missing when you left....

You taught me so much about branded stuff, I felt almost like an expert. You taught me all the roads which I could have never known because of my poor sense of directions. You taught me how to laugh like nobody's business, when your laughter itself made me smile.

The cat-eyes I'll always miss...

The one I spent crazy time with during all the trips!

The one who sit beside me all the time in classes.

The one whom I drink and dance with during my 21st...

The one I built a sandcastle with.

The one who came over and prepared a big eat-in!

The one who changed hairstyle every 6 months.

We spent silly time crying together when we thought Tiffany is leaving us - but you left us instead... We spent crazy time sticking out our heads of the car, enjoying the cold-wind blowing off our hairs... We spent endless time talking nonsense, gossiping around, laughing about almost every single thing... We shared our beds, our drinks, our food and uncountable moments of camwhoring together... We went to the airport to see Cindy off early in the morning and found that we've been fooled - but we never got angry and again went for the second time, crying together...

You're the one I left great memories in UCSI with.

So, there YOU are. Finally 20 this year! Muackksss.. I love you! ^^

My dear, I know it's difficult for you to adapt in the new environment in UK, but I know you'll be doing well there. Although we are far apart, but I read your blog every now and then, so I could catch up with your latest news.. Call me "busybody".... Bluek =p

Do spend your birthday with joy, although you might feel homesick. Cause we are all here wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

With lots and lots and lots of love from Malaysia, Min Nah =)


You May Also Like

0 comments