A Call From Faraway...

by - Friday, October 10, 2008

When I was in the middle of a dream, when I was about to know the next event... My phone rang.. and it displayed a foreign number. It seems to be a number out of the country. I answered drowsily and heard a very familiar voice. 'This familiar voice brought me awake. It has been sometime since I heard her voice, and I missed it terribly. She seems to know my troubles every now and then, and when I thought I'm at the saddest moment, she will appear from nowhere. No matter it is a call, or a simple greeting, she always made me felt peace.

Thanks my dear for calling, I had great time chatting with her (although it's only a mere 20 minutes.. ) Damn myself for not charging my phone, and the line being cut off.. *cursing* I didn't know if she knew it earlier or not, but my mood for the previous few days was not that good. And her faraway call definitely puts my heart at ease. Every single time I talked to her, it seems memories from 2 years back came rushing back to me like they had just happened yesterday. She has accompanied me during my worst times. And these memories gave me the strength to continue on whatever I don't feel like doing now. Everytime remembering the past, I'll tell myself "the worst has happened, what could be more worse than that? "

Cindy Ooi! I can't wait to see you again. I'm awaiting for our big reunion.

Warm moments spent with you.. =)

I wish we could take more photos like this...

You May Also Like

0 comments