I'm sorry that I'm stressed up...

by - Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Recently, there's this one **question** bothering me. A whole lot of my time, I'm thinking about this, every single time I'm doing my reports, when I'm facing my quizzes, when I'm doing my tutorial questions, and when I'm answering people what course I'm doing right now... It's a course that certainly makes me feel proud, but I'm wondering if I'm really capable of doing it the right way.

When I'm so stressed up myself, I couldn't hear what others are telling me. Little things make me agitated, and I flare up easily. My temper is uncontrollable. Many may not believe when I say I'm really not that good in studies. Because what mostly others tell me are "Hey.. u're so smart. U can do it" or "Wahh.. u've always got good results since small, and now u said u can't do it? Impossible" But here I am telling everyone, yes it is possible that I might not make it. My confidence level has dropped to a state where I can't find it.

I'm sorry to show my temper when I'm doing my report...

I'm sorry that I didn't hear what I should do when I'm studying...

I'm sorry that I didn't help out when my only reason is I don't have enough time..

I'm sorry to say that I'm really a bad-tempered person...

**Can I finish my course in 4 years time?**

You May Also Like

0 comments