Last of the last

by - Monday, April 16, 2012

Finally, the time of separation has come. Today is the last official class we are having together. *heavy heart* I remembered my first feeling when I stepped into this course. I fought hard during my pre-u studies to get a placing, and I am a year later than the others in the same batch. I never intended to come and make friends. I am here to study, and get my degree then be done and over with. Little did I know, slowly I am making friends, one by one. For all the times we studied together, skipped classes, lunch get-togethers, birthday celebrations, semester break trips, and etc etc... I am glad that we were all in it together. I am not alone.

Although it is harder for us to be always together in year 4, but we made effort to stay close. Being in different groups in pbl, and clerkship - I've learnt to be more independent and learnt the way to work with different people. Despite some misunderstandings and arguments, I've come to like my group members. Maybe not as friends yet, but as acquaintances. ( I need a longggg time to regard someone as a friend, unfriendly I know :/ ) 


PBL group for 2 semester

On our last day of clerkship

I'm glad that in these both groups, I have a Step G. member with me. I will miss you all.

You May Also Like

0 comments