Lying,

by - Sunday, April 08, 2012

is not right. But, it seemed worthwhile when the simple drink-out session turned out to be a crazy happening night. It was an impulsive decision (post-alcohol effect) to go clubbing at 4am, with an under-dressed me. Just an hour ago, my nose was still blocked and tears were streaming down my face. An hour later, my sickness seemed to have went away when I am dancing with you on the dance floor. Throughout that one hour, you only left my side twice. All the other times, you were hugging me - either from the back or upfront. You've hugged me before, I've lied in your arms before, we held hands before. But, tonight we were so close that I could feel your heartbeat, your breath. So close that I thought I might be reluctant to leave you when you finally pull away - I couldn't have really fall too much for you, could I? It must be the alcohol effect, I convinced myself. But, one thing I'm sure of, I'm safe from other guys' touch when you are hugging me so tightly. Thank you.



p/s: You know that I really like you much, don't you? If not, you wouldn't have performed that little trick. My card was the "King" of spades.

You May Also Like

0 comments