P.H.U.K.E.T

by - Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Finallyyyy... I've got some photos to update my trip. It's supposed to be our their graduation trip, although it's not full attendance of Step G. but the trip was a fun one. No regrets going again after a year. This time I've been to a few more places that I have yet to explore during my first time there -- Chalong Temple, Ko Khai (Kho Pi Pi Island), Phang Nga Bay (James Bond Island). 


Left: Me upon arrival; Right: Taken by the pro

Two of my fav snapshots =)


The important people in life

Kho Pi Pi Island -- In love with those colorful umbrellas <3

Phang Nga Bay Island, a very very beautiful place indeed

It's time to leave. Bye Phuket!


Sometimes, going for a trip, it's the company that counts. I had a lot of fun with these people who always create endless laughter and joy. Thank you all for giving me such a memorable trip during the last year of our studies. I don't know when is the next time, but do take care till' we gather again. I don't get tired looking at these photos cause' they remind me of the happy times we shared. Love you guys to bits! 


I swallowed the lump in my throat, and refrained myself from shedding tears when I'm writing this cause' I just miss you all so much. 

You May Also Like

0 comments