Superheroes

by - Thursday, July 26, 2012

are not real. They don't exist. However, we just love those comics as kids, and now love those movies when we've grown up, don't we? 


Superhero #1

Christian Bale is still my favorite Batman character after being done by so many other actors. Like this movie even more when Anna Hathaway appears as the cool Catwoman. The villain's character -- Bane, was well made. Like almost everything about this movie, and it would have been better if you were there with me. :(


Superhero #2
A movie date with a long time friend. Known him for 8 years, and it's our first movie together. Due to my work until late night, we had to watch the midnight show. While waiting for the show to start, we sat and chilled over caramel frapp and coffee. I think I like caramel coffee now. :) We talked about everything during that 2 hours wait. From school to friends to work to relationships to life. We laughed and teased each other. Your reminded me of high school days, where we sat together in the lab, the days when we went to Genting, the time that you slept beside me and used your hand as a pillow for my head. I almost forgot it all until you asked "What your mum would have said if you told her you shared the sleeping place with other guys at Genting?" And I answered, "She didnt knew, and will never know" :p  

Movie was not too bad, with new Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy. But, I still prefer "The Dark Knight Rises" though. 

You May Also Like

0 comments