Taste of Freedom...

by - Saturday, July 28, 2012

.... for both dear and I. She finished her exam, my mum went for a short trip. So... It's time to partayyyy! Like always, dear is coming over my place for the weekend stay. Planned for a quiet night out along with pillow talks (maybe) but interrupted by a friend's lure to club. According to our agreement, all my club visits should be accompanied by you, hence I asked for your company. Because of you, we are able to go without trouble, without having the need to sneak and drive out like rebellious teenagers (our age don't suit though) :/

My partner in crime
Came back home early morning, with tired bodies from all the dancing (in heels). Woke up 4 hours later, with sleepy faces and aching legs -- we had an important date to go. It's the reunion of the besties after 2 years. Caryn and Bin had been our long time best friends, we used to go for movies, shopping, brunches, dinners together until one day we stopped altogether cause' everyone's too busy to meet up. That's an excuse, of course. We just didn't put in enough effort I guess >.<
I thought the meet-up would be awkward, or prolly we won't have much to say, but time is not a distance afterall. Conversation just flowed once we meet. It's like gossip girls again :)

After 2 years -- we changed I think, not alot but we did

p/s: Last day to see you before you going back to hometown. Wonder when will we meet again. Take care, bie. 

You May Also Like

0 comments