#2

by - Monday, November 26, 2012

Last year (around) this time,


You were supposed to be here with me, with us for drinks. But, you had to get back to hometown immediately.
"I'll contact u de... Busy or not, I will msg or call u de... :)"
And you did.

When I was drinking,
"U take care k. Later if u cannot... Msg me, den keep msging"
"I will be alright, I promise. I don't wanna take up all ur time"
"Ish.. I've plenty of time de. Still got extra time for oso for u"
And so, I stopped drinking.

Had gastric post-alcohol effect,
":("
"Why the sad face?"
"Unhappy"
"How can I help?"
"U're helping le.."
"Did I helped? When oh?"
"By msging me and eating smt"
"Just now u said got sth important to do de? No need acc me eat de"
"Doing. Right now ^^. Msging u laa"
"Why u don't sleep? Ur friend sleeping dy"
"Waiting for u"
The gastric pain subsided, and I slept with a smile.

2 nights later, went to the club without you. Kept you worried in a batt-deprived state, finally used up the last 5% batt on me. After 12 hours,
"Hey.. Juz reached home /_\"
"U didn't sleep at all. It's time for u to get a long long shower then sleep for hours"
"Yeah... Gonna.. Msg u first ma.. Reach home straight charge hp"
So, you've missed me.

And why do I remember this particular day? Cause' it's the day you lost a very good friend, a day I thought I'm gonna lose you. 


You May Also Like

0 comments