Travel to the South

by - Thursday, November 29, 2012

20/11/12 - 24/11/12

It was a beautiful day to fly. Only Singapore I know, but we got all excited cause' it was our first time traveling together out of the country, boarding a plane at the international airport. We felt high-class :p We didn't really plan out an itinerary on where to go, or a schedule on what to do. What we wanted was just a spontaneous getaway, to walk around taking plenty of pictures, and to meet long-time friends. 

  
All ready to fly after sipping hot coffee

Orchard Road is beautifully lit up with bright Christmas trees, colourful lights, beautiful ornaments. We had good time taking pictures along the road, breathing in hot humid air. It was a warm night, with alot of smiles and laughter.

The warmest season is here soon. Even warmer with friends around.

Hello, Christmas. I can't wait =)

Was glad to have visited Universal Studio, meeting some of my childhood cartoon characters. It has been some time since I had an adrenaline rush during roller coaster rides. My age is catching up I can see. Never hesitated when I went up for the Spaceshot ride at Genting Highlands when I was young, yet can't help feeling nervous before the exciting rides at USS. Found my youth when I got down from the rides - seems like my bravery is still there. 


The Elmo team had fun at USS

We said to be each others' companions until the right prince comes along  || If  only fairytale  comes true, if only happily ever after do exists

Thanks to our newly recruited partner in crime - we had a place to stay (even took up his bed and used his lappie), had someone to bring us around, to help us carry stuff, provided us wifi hotspot which drained out his iphone battery so ever quickly, be a photographer, and a great playmate who made us laughed real hard. I'll host you properly when it's your turn to come visit, this I promise you. =)

You May Also Like

0 comments