Movie Week

by - Thursday, December 06, 2012

Life is really getting a bit leisure, couldn't remember the last time I've watched so many movies. Was on a movie marathon it seems, been watching 3 movies in 3 days consecutively. 

Had a dinner and movie date with dear on Monday night. Our original plan to watch "Pitch Perfect" was changed to "Rise of the Guardians" due to inappropriate timing. But, I'm glad we did cause' I loved it. It reminds me of "Polar Express" which I've watched years ago before Christmas came too. On Christmas eve, a boy boards on a magical train which brought him an adventure to the North Pole where he reached Santa Claus's home. That movie too gave me a magical journey which awaken the child in my heart. "Rise of the Guardians" again reminded me of the little one in me. This movie tells about how the immortal guardians protect every child's innocence from the attack of the evil spirit, Pitch. It's a movie about children, hope, miracle, and love.


I wonder if I have a guardian too

The little elves that especially caught my attention with their cuteness


The next day, Tuesday, mum, cousin sis and I decided to have a hangout day. Mum's not cooking, so we gonna watch "Life of Pi" before dinner time. The storyline is about a survival of a young boy, Pi with a Bengal tiger, Richard Parker after their ferry sinks during a heavy storm. We watched the movie in a normal 2D screen. I think the movie would be very much nicer in a 3D cinema cause' the adventure was epic with beautiful blue sea, crystal clear water, whale, dolphins...

Especially love the sparkling blue sea at night


Finally, Wednesday I am able to watch "Cold War", which I've really wanted to watch some time ago. I need some time to really understand this movie with its confusing plot. However, it is a very entertaining action-packed movie, with police forces wanting to encounter the enemies from within. Plus point of this movie is it comes with many big casts, and there is a "Cold War II" to look forward to.

Only these people alone makes me wanna watch it,  even without knowing the storyline at first

You May Also Like

0 comments