#5

by - Sunday, December 23, 2012

Expired.


The person told me that my car wash member card needs renewal. So, it has been a year. Last year, the day when we were supposed to have a simple study date spoiled by a car accident and ended up in the police station. The day you stood with me under the drizzle and argued with the man who deliberately knocked into my car, and held my hand tightly in the police station cause' I was too scared, and finally paid for the membership renewal fees just to have that 3 layers polish to make the scratch looks less visible. I couldn't accept your money like that, so I insisted to pay on my own. You gave in by letting me only paying half. 

Already tired out with this unexpected event, but on the same night promised to go out drinking with the cousin sister, and a long time friend. Couldn't say no cause' the friend was gonna bring her boyfie and friends to introduce to us. 

"How's it there? Ok ma? Fun?"
"Boreddddddd. Miss u dy"
"How come -.-"
"Well... A bunch of strangers"
"Miss me oh.. Real or nt de..."
"U don't believe me oh. Don't wanna miss u dy"
" :((((( "
" :(((( "
" :(( "
"Let u miss me"
"Miss u.. Haiz"

Time passed. Your message came again.

"Bie, u better take care and go back early.. Now already 1 20"
"Bie... At last I also drank, but not much. Only a glass"
"-.- a glass... How big? Beer or shot? U ok?"
"I think I'm okay"
"U better have an early night bie... Drive slow k. Slooowly :)"

Back then, we said we missed each other. You made sure I make it back home safely if I'm out late night. Only a glass of drink made you worried. The care you showed were so sincere and real, that's why I still sometimes miss the old you, the old us.

However, not only the card, but our relationship too, expired.


You May Also Like

0 comments