She who keeps me busy these days!

by - Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Say hello to GUCCI!

Isn't she a cutie?
She seems to be accepting this new place as home and starts to response when I call her Gucci (a new name we gave her). Found this poor little thing on one of the weekends at grandma's place. It was a night with rain and lighting, and there she was wet and hungry hiding under the car. Couldn't leave her alone, so gave her food and bathed her. Then, we brought her home.

Mummy never liked pets, and sister is afraid. It's so difficult to keep this little monster with us, but they resented seeing how much daddy and I adore her. However, I know (somehow got this feeling), she's not gonna stay long with us cause' mummy will one day send her away. :( I do not dare to say or tell anyone that she's mine cause' once I claim ownership I know I'll be very upset when she leaves. I always tell people that she's only here at this moment, for now. I secretly hope she's going to stay with us permanently.


Lazing in the noon

Big-eyes fluffy girl :)

Feeling responsible now cause' I agreed with daddy to bring her home. Can't believe that there is this day, a puppy at home and having to clean her pee and poo. If she's here to stay, I'll give her the love and care she deserves. Promise. 


Totally engrossed with her new toy, ignoring me

The day she went out of the house, scared the hell outta' me. What if she went missing again and me never see her again? Got so mad that I scolded her for the first time ever since she's here (almost 2 weeks now).

She knows she's wrong


My everynight activity - to watch her sleeps soundly

I'll keep her with me for as long as possible. And if there's one day I couldn't do so anymore, I hope she's still being loved and cared feeling blissful, just like now.

You May Also Like

0 comments