#3

by - Thursday, November 29, 2012

Time flies. One year has gone. I've watched Breaking Dawn part 2. Again, like last year I've missed the front part cause' I was late to the cinema. After one whole year, I finally went and search for part 1 and watched what we've missed. The most romantic part, the wedding, the vow.

"Super late for movie laa.. Jam jam jam"
"Hahahaha.. Its really ok.. Movie not that important to me.. Its spending time with u."

So there you've said it. The movie wasn't important cause' I know you never really like Twilight. Which guy does seriously. I'm the reason that you bought the tickets to this show. I remembered asking you, will we be able to watch part 2 together. You said we will, you promised that we will.

Now, I've watched the ending without you. I wonder if you will watch it cause' you never like this movie. Or prolly' you will watch it, holding another girl's hand this time like how you held mine, and she resting her head on your shoulder like how I did. 


You May Also Like

0 comments