Back to hometown, [18/11/12]

by - Tuesday, November 27, 2012

well not mine but my dad's. Other than my birthplace (KL), Selangor, Seremban - I guess this is where I've mostly been to. Segamat, Johor a small town but packed with friendly and kind people. I've always wanted to know more about this place, to be close with the relatives because this is where my daddy grew up. It's a place he lived with grandpa and grandma, along with his siblings. A place where he spent his childhood days. Normally I only come back to here during "Qing Ming" festival, but today we are back for uncle's 60th birthday.

Time flies, all cousins are grown up - some with children on their own. It's always fun to gather with daddy's side relatives cause' it's always full of kids. Their innocent happy faces and laughter make me smile, sometimes thinking how good issit to be a kid again. The problems faced at that age would be "which color pencil to use when drawing", or "is there sweets for me after dinner". 


The Leongs

Nieces and nephews =)
Tiring to travel in a day to Seremban and Johor, then back to KL in the same day. But, I enjoyed every moment of it. 

You May Also Like

0 comments