#7

by - Friday, April 12, 2013

If you could hold on to just one memory, what would it be? I couldn't decide cause' there are too many to be called as favorites (from a kid until full-grown now). But, if you ask me what is the one memory between us that I want to reminisce, then I know the answer to it without a doubt. That would be the first time when you held my hand in the car, almost dawn, coaxing me to have some sleep before we reach the bottom of the hill. The gentle move of your hand tucking the strands of hairs behind my ear, touching my face lightly while telling me softly that everything's gonna be fine. That you'll be here for me. Although it was only hands-holding and a few slight touches of my face, this means so much more than all the hugs we've had, cause' the warmth and care shown was genuine. 

This is the memory of us that played in the back of my mind when I watched the MV of this song. Wasn't the most impressive animation I've come across, but definitely touched my heart deeply.




You May Also Like

0 comments