To stay or to leave?

by - Friday, April 12, 2013

Finally, I've got some idle time to think about my posting. A month ago when I received my first letter from SPA, I didn't have the slightest feel of being worried or anxious. But, as time passes the more I'm becoming impatient of the arrival of my posting letter (can't help wondering where will I get although I know there's no point wondering at all).

At first, I was wishing so much that I'll get somewhere near home so that I do not need to move away from my family and close friends or getting away from the city life where I've spent my whole life here. But there deep down in a corner of my heart, I crave for total freedom on my own, to be independent, to learn how to cope with the outside world, I sometimes secretly wish I'll get somewhere far from home.

Mixed feelings I know, but I'll have the answer soon. Prolly' less than a month now...




You May Also Like

0 comments