Quickie

by - Friday, April 05, 2013

Recently things are not going good for the family. Dad's cough became terribly uncontrollable and finally admitted to the hospital on Monday night. This is the first ever time I saw the weak sight of daddy, cause' he's always the strong one at home (everyone gets sick but he doesn't). Seeing him falling sick is like seeing a pillar of strength comes falling down. I finally realize that age is catching up with daddy when I looked at him closely these few days. There were white hair, wrinkles around the eyes and neck, his once fat belly becomes flatter - it's time us children to look after him.

A paper crane to wish daddy speedy recovery. 

Today is the 4th day since his admission, and I've been really tired going back and forth to the hospital twice a day, and running errands here and there. All I need now is a good long sleep, however, seeing daddy getting better each day lifted my mood. So long he's healthy I'm willing to do anything for him. 


And ooh btw, I'm missing this baby girl already - time to bring her back :)

You May Also Like

0 comments