Again,

by - Friday, April 26, 2013

I am back at this place in less than a year. What happen to good people nowadays? Why do they leave us so early, so young... Just 8 months ago I was there sending Jeremy off (ironically a best friend of yours) and that was the last I met of you. As always, you gave a warm, tight hug the moment you saw me.

That was the way I remember of you. A person so generous and never stingy with your affectionate gestures. You said take care to me and told me that we will meet soon again. Not long after that, I heard that you are sick - badly sick. There was a need for a heart surgery and we made donations. Then you were at the ICU and I prayed for you a speedy recovery. We exchanged a few texts now and then knowing that you are getting better each day. We communicated through Instagram too and you received my virtual hug (I wish I was there in real to return you a long, warm hug like how you always did to me). 

Then, the news of you discharged came and you were recovering well. That was when I took time for granted. I thought well, I could see you again later. There's no rush there and you should be resting more. And then, the bad news came right after I was back from Perhentian. Friends said you passed on in your sleep. Were you feeling comfortable at that time? Did you feel pain? I hope not.

If you really did passed on in your sleep, without struggle - I believe you're in a better place now. Without the need to go to the hospital so often, without consuming medicines everyday, without suffering life. I wish you all the best and if I do meet you again afterlife, I'll make sure I'm giving you a long, tight, warm hug cause' I owe you one. Safe journey, my dear friend. 

You May Also Like

0 comments