Me birthday.

by - Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Taken and arranged by my lovely dear :)

Like everyone else, I too grew up. My 26th birthday this year (quietly telling myself to not celebrate anymore birthdays after 30 - oopsie, another 4 years!) Well, maybe not. Birthdays always give me warm memories with my loved ones. 

Birthday morning was greeted by Terrina by the gate. Came here to do a birthday hair-do for me so that I could go out prettily later. As always, birthday wouldn't be complete without having dear by my side. Like a special date, I was brought to a nice cafe which serves authentic coffee followed by a movie and a birthday pressie after. And nope, the celebration didn't just end there.

At night, met up with my family for a Korean dinner and ended with a green tea cake prepared by brother. My day wasn't a luxurious nor lavish one but simple and lovely enough. All I needed was to be with my loved ones. Thank you for letting my life worthwhile, for all these 26 years.


p/s: And hey, it was good to hear your voice after so long. I didn't know I missed u so. So u were there all along, deep down in the heart.  


You May Also Like

0 comments